CCTV – CCTV is A great way to deter burglars. With advanced CCTV system you can watch live video of your home anytime, anywhere. There are easy to install DIY wireless home CCTV cameras available in market. No need of any wiring and within 5 minutes you can monitor your home on your mobile phone.
Video Doorbell – You can also install a smart doorbell, which takes picture of every visitor, and also send on your mobile phone.
Don’t be a victim:
- Don’t tempt a thief by showing off luxurious items.
- Mowed your garden to minimise the hiding images.
- Always lock your garden, sheds and garages, even if you are at home.
- Use good curtains on garage and basement windows.
- Never leave short notes on your door such as “NOT AT HOME”.
Secure with Best locks and sensors:
- Use the best locks for your house. Check the locksmith or any security tools provider near you.
- Secure with good sensors on the doors and the windows.
- Change your all locks immediately if your keys are lost or stolen.
- When moving into a new home, Change all the locks.
Secure outside first:
- Have adequate amount of exterior lighting.
- Secure with outdoor security cameras or spy cameras.
- Eliminate hiding places around your house. .
- Use rolling shutters on the windows, and lock them from inside.
- Use strong wooden material for the locks and windows.
- Use Necessary sensors to secure your all the doors and the windows.
- Use the smart doorbells so that you could able to check who have visited.
Alarm System & Camera:
- An alarm system and security cameras are the excellent for home security. It provides peace of mind to the owners, especially when you are on vacation.
- Secure your house with the cameras and security alarm systems.There is a wide range of variety of alarm systems in the market.
- If you have a home alarm system or CCTV cameras, use it!Activate your alarm system and cameras — Alarm systems are only useful when you remember to activate them.
- If you don’t have any, then purchase immediately and safe your family to be a victim.
- Many houses has alarm system but do not activate them and only paste a sticker or banners of “secure”. Just the banners are not enough to protect your family, secure it by arming all the sensors and alarms.
If you come home and find an unexplained open/broken window or door:
- Do not enter!! The intruder may still be inside.
- Call the police first.
- Do not touch anything or clean up until the police have inspected, it may remove the evidences.
Other important precautions:
- Never leave your keys under doormats, flowerpots, mailboxes or other “secret” hiding places — burglars know that where to look for hidden keys first.
- Trim your shrubbery around your home to reduce cover for burglars.
- Secure your all the luxurious items in the safe lockers or at banks.
- Be a good neighbour. If you notice anything incredulous in your neighbourhood, call your nearest POLICE STATION immediately.
- Secure yourself with Alarm System and Security Cameras.
- Do not leave windows or sunroof open.
- Install touch sensors.
- Choose your parking spot wisely.
- Do not leave valuable things in the vehicles.
- Do not leave doors unlocked.
- Use GPS devices in the vehicles.
- Do not leave keys in the vehicle.
- Do not leave the garage door opener in plain view.
- Do not leave out items with personal information in the public places.
- Do not move valuable items to the trunk while in public view.
- Do not hurry, Slow Down and use common sense before you leave your car.
Before you leave:
- Make your home look like someone is in.
- Locks all the doors and the windows before you leave.
- Use automatic timers to switch on and off your lights.
- Do not advertise your trips in the front of your neighbours.
- Cancel your all daily deliveries.